1. Kayak Rental
- $10 for 45 minutes (single)
- $20 for 45 minutes (tandem)
- $15 for 60 minutes (fishing kayak)
Come check out our new location at Whalon Lake! Includes brief instruction, kayak, paddle, personal flotation device and ACA trained staff available to answer questions and offer guidance on technique and other kayak-related questions. Once you arrive at Whalon Lake, look for our friendly staff at the boat launch. Walk-ins only, no reservation required.
2. Stand-up paddleboard rental (Coming Soon!)
$10 for 30 minute paddleboard rental
Includes brief instruction, kayak, paddle, personal flotation device and ACA trained staff available to answer questions and offer guidance on technique and other kayak-related questions. Walk-ins only, no reservation required.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an parent or guardian who can sign a waiver on their behalf.
- At the quarry, children 13 to 18 years may be on the water without a parent or guardian and children 12 years and under must have a parent or guardian on the water at the quarry with them at all times. Single kayakers/paddleboarders must be at least 8 years of age to go in a single kayak or paddleboard. Children can be in the front of a tandem with an adult 18 years and older as long as they are old enough to sit in the front of the boat independently without moving around or trying to get out of the boat.
- Please dress appropriately. You will get wet when on the water. Shoes and life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- Naperville Kayak reserves the right to cancel any of our activities in the event of severe weather or abnormal weather conditions.
Remember, “there’s no such thing as bad weather, just poor choice in clothing”.
View Interactive Maps:
Whalon Lake (Royce Rd., Naperville):
Off Royce Rd. in Naperville (Google Maps / Directions)