Hours / Locations
Kayak & Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals – Downtown Naperville Quarry
(next to Riverwalk Cafe- parking at: 435 Aurora Ave., Naperville)
- (7 days a week @ Naperville Quarry) May 25 – 3rd week August: 10 am – dusk
- Weekend hours:
- Aug. 17, 18, 24, & 25: 10am-7pm
- Aug. 31 & Sept. 1: 10am-3pm (Last Fling)
- Weekday hours:
- Aug. 14, 15, & 16: 10am-7pm
- Aug. 19- 23: 3-7pm
- Aug. 26- 29: 3-7pm
- Fri. Aug 30: closed due to Last Fling
- Mon. Sept. 2: 10am-7pm (Labor Day)
- Starting Sept. 7: Sat & Sun. only 10am-7pm
- Sun. Sept. 29 is the last day we will be open
Kayak & Fishing Kayak Rentals – Whalon Lake, Naperville
- (Friday – Sunday @ Whalon Lake) May 25 – 3rd week August: 10 am – dusk
- 4th week August through end of September: Saturday & Sunday only from 10 am – dusk
Kayak & Paddleboard River Trips – Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville
- Fridays: Memorial Day Weekend – 2nd week of August
- Saturday – Sunday: 10 am – 5:30 pm check-in, Memorial Day Weekend – end of September
We love walk-ins for all of our activities, however those with online reservations will be attended to first for our Stand-up Paddleboard & Kayak River Trips. To ensure we have a spot for you and your group please reserve online. The kayak rentals and paddleboard rentals for the Quarry and Whalon Lake are walk-in only.
For any other questions, please read the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to seeing you on your next adventure!
We’re looking for energetic staff to join our team for the 2020 season. If you’re ready to work hard and have fun bringing smiles to paddlers of all ages, we want to talk to you. Fill out our Employment Application and we will look forward to talking with you.